Skip to main content


Family Eligibility Requirements

Children must be 2 to 4 years-old and toilet trained.  A family must complete an application and provide documentation demonstrating eligibility and need for childcare services as follows:

  • Employment
  • Education or Training
  • Actively Seeking Employment
  • Parent/Caretaker or Child Incapacitated
  • Protective Services

Emergency Cards

Make sure all the information in your Emergency card is updated; especially phone numbers and people who are authorized to pick up your child. In order for the center to release a student, all persons picking up children must have an identification card with a picture, be over 18 years-old and be listed on the emergency card.  It is very important to keep the school informed whenever there is a change.

Contract Hours

Hours of service are based on individual family circumstances. More importantly, contract hours give the center basis for hiring sufficient staff to adequately supervise children based on licensing regulations.  Therefore, it is critical that families make it a point to adhere to the hours assigned as closely as possible.  The office has a right to change contract hours when a pattern is observed of excessive lateness or early hours.  Please notify the center immediately if any adjustments must be made. 

& Out

In order to be able to account for all children, at all times, especially in the event of an emergency, children need to be signed in and out, daily.  Also, be sure to notify the center if your child will not attend school.  All absences must be called in to the center by 9:30a.m with the reason for the absence.

Releasing Children to Authorized Persons

  • The person is authorized on the emergency card to take the child from the center and is over the age of 18
  • The identity of the person has been confirmed

Prescribed Medication at School

Must have a physician or clinic complete the "Request for Medication to be Taken During School Hours" form and submitted to local District Nursing Office to be transcribed prior to administering medication to the child.  Form is valid for one calendar year only!


Please inform the school if your child is allergic to any food or medication.  All students must have the appropriate district form on file at the center which may include one or more of the following:

  • Medical Statement for Student's Requiring Special Diets
  • Request for Medication (if required) - form 33.199A
  • Statement from Physician